Business Analyst - Permanent - Telford
A Business Analyst is required to join our client - a global reinsurer and leading consolidator of Closed-Life services on a permanent basis in Telford.
The Business Analyst is required to perform high quality business analysis and establish solutions for the business and their customers. Leading a participating in requirements capture workshops to define Change requirements.
Key Skills required of the Business Analyst:
- Strong Stakeholder engagement and management
- Communication, presentation and organisational skills with an ability to ask challenging questions
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
- Previous experience within a Business Analyst role or similar
Key Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Defining business requirements and establish business solutions (both manual and automated solutions)
- Working to agreed Business Analysis framework ensuring all tasks adhere to legislative requirements
- Act as a hands-on BA who can support the project end-to-end
- Cutover planning, business readiness and support through the delivery lifecycle
The company values Agility, Team Spirit, Passion to Perform, Integrity and Customer Centricity, and they are at the heart of their company, and provide the foundations for the way they conduct their business.
Being open, honest and transparent in everything they do, they have created an inclusive culture that encourages diversity of thought and opinion, talents and backgrounds. They are passionate and determined to excel in a sustainable and just way, with a strong record of promoting from within providing excellent opportunity for their employees.
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age