IT Software Technical Delivery Manager - Basingstoke - Contract
IT Software Technical Delivery Manager - Basingstoke - Contract - Basingstoke
Our client, a British Corporation, are seeking a IT Software Technical Delivery Manager to join the team on a contract basis in their office in Basingstoke.
IT Software Technical Delivery Manager Role:
- Managing the Design and delivery of IT work packages, taking ownership for the development lifecycle.
- Creating & maintaining detailed delivery plans, aligned to project deliveries.
- Delivering the base-lined costs. This includes an effective Estimate Challenge process.
- Managing resource scheduling and conflicts, escalating to IT Delivery Lead and appropriate Programme Stakeholders.
- Refining the development approach for the team and ensuring adherence to the agreed SDLC (Agile/Scrum and Waterfall) and supporting toolset (including JIRA) across all deliveries.
- Managing the day-to-day supplier relationships with our development partner(s), both onshore and offshore, ensuring the quality of delivery from each. This includes monitoring performance against agreed KPIs (including code quality)and driving continuous improvement.
- Reporting on Work package progress.
IT Software Technical Delivery Manager Experience:
- Hands-on experience of the full Software Delivery Lifecycle (ideally in both waterfall and agile models).
- You will have managed the successful software delivery experience
- Experience of managing IT deliveries in complex (i.e. multi-project, multi-system) environments.
- Prior management, supervisory and/or team leadership experience.
- Experience of managing vendor relationships, ideally including offshore partners.
- To be educated to degree level or equivalent on the job experience
- To have related professional qualifications are beneficial, but not essential.
- To be a diligent, data-driven individual who is committed to continual assessment and improvement.
- You must be comfortable with objectively challenging your peers, superiors and reports to ensure adherence to agreed quality standards .
If you have necessary experience for the position of IT Software Technical Delivery Manager please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age