Management Accountant - ACA, ACCA, qualified accountant, management accountant
Central London - £40,000 - £47,000 plus benefits
Are you a fully qualified accountant? If so, my client who is a government backed organisation who operates on a not for profit basis are now looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to be responsible for the production of monthly management accounts and associated reports, whilst also ensuring quality reports are produced in a timely manner, which are easily digestible by senior management.
- Fully qualified accountant of one of the professional accountancy bodies - ACA/ACCA
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to explain complex financial information to non-financial senior staff.
- Solid business partnering and management accountant skill set.
- Advanced Excel including what if analysis, pivot tables, v look up.
- Excellent financial systems experience, including SAGE 200 or similar systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise tasks to ensure tight deadlines are achieved and quality work is produced.
- Confident explaining financial concepts to non-financial managers.
- Confident self-starter who is willing to take control of the role and make it their own.
- Experience of working in the public or not for profit sectors is desirable.
If you feel you have the requisite knowledge and skills, please email your CV to james.spence- in the first instance. Suitable candidates will then be contacted with further information.