APPLICATION MANAGEMENT SERVICE MANAGER
COMPETITIVE SALARY WITH EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS
Do you thrive on motivating and leading a team? As my clients Application Management Service Manager you will lead a team of technical analysts and managers who will support you in maximising performance of all applications across the business. You will have a proactive approach to service management and focus on creating team efficiencies.
They pride themselves on having a truly distinctive company culture. It's not what a lot of people expect, because the business is an informal, collaborative, really diverse place to be. Of course, they're professional and ambitious too - but that's why going Beyond Expectations really means something to them. They not only go beyond expectations for their customers, but they go beyond expectations for their people too, in the development, opportunities, rewards and work-life balance they offer.
About the role
You will report directly to the Head of IT Services and will hold resistibility for managing and maximising all of their UK applications for internal colleagues and retailers.
- As the AMS Manager You will take ownership for an environment of 30 critical and 100 priority applications, you will focus on leading your team to effectively root cause defects, incidents and deliver resolution into production
* You will take ownership for the delivery of service levels (SLAs) including agreed scope and service level expectations with internal and external partners across Europe
* You will have the opportunity to work on continuous service improvement initiatives
* As a leader of the applications team you will focus on developing a team of high performing, multi-disciplined individuals, That think's outside the box and focus on exceeding customer expectation
* You will own the introduction of an event management process working with the wider organisation to identify Business critical processes.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of managing budgets of between £900,000 - £1.5 million
* A leader and motivator of team members
* Details focused with the ability to drive through change
* Be an influencer of senior leader and stake holders
* Collaborative approach to working with peers within IT and across the business.