LAN Technical Lead - (SC Cleared)
SC Cleared - LAN Technical Lead
Salary - Negotiable
Location - Stevenage
My blue-chip client is looking to recruit a LAN Technical Lead for an initial 5 month contract. Due to the nature of the work the successful Technical Lead will already need to be security cleared to SC Level.
- Provide day to day Technical Leadership to the LAN Team.
- To support the teams in ensuring that LAN designs and other changes being delivered into service are in line with service requirements.
- To provide technical and network expertise into specific projects.
- Ensure the designs produced which may impact the LAN service are fit for purpose and are capable of being put through Design Approval Board.
- Provide input into reports, when required, to the customer and Lead Network Architect
- Liaise with Network Architects to ensure that the designs produced by Network Architects are conformant with those produced as part of the LAN solution.
- Liaise with and assist with managing 3rd parties and their technical deliverables
- Provide IA on customer and internal Change Requests
- Excellent design experience in proposing and utilising technologies from Juniper, Cisco and Brocade
- Experience of delivering network solutions and involvement throughout the design life cycle
- Juniper JNCIS-ENT accreditation
- Cisco CCNP/CCDP accreditation
- Routing protocols i.e. BGP,OSPF
- Other network protocols such as TCP and UDP
- SVI/RVI design and configuration
- SNMPv3, Syslog, NTP design and configuration
- Access lists configuration
- VRF and VLAN design and configuration
- IP Addressing design
- VPN design
- Network troubleshooting
For further information about the role please forward your up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.