DV Service Desk Analyst - Hereford
DV Cleared Service Desk Analysts – £30,000 – Hereford
We are looking for a number of Service Desk Analysts to provide 1st Line front line troubleshooting, diagnostics and technical fixes. You will be joining a mission critical project in Gloucester/ Hereford. This will provide you with the platform to utilise your previous work in a security cleared environment whilst gaining exposure to new technologies.
You will be required to answer the phone to a government client, supporting a variety of bespoke applications.
As such the below skills will be required in order to be successful in the role:
• Previous exposure working on a Service Desk
• An understanding of working to SLAs
• Ownership of incident management tickets through a structured process of investigation to determine resolution.
• Monitoring Operations Manager (SCOM and PRTG)
• Administer remote desktops configuration manager and device manager
• Configure device hardware
• Provide remote assistance
• Knowledge of Active Directory
• ITIL Awareness
Candidates must be willing to work the following shift pattern;
0700-1530 and 1030-1900
You will be joining an organisation with a reputation for investing in excellence. Clear career paths set out and tailored to your ambitions. There is a culture that not only supports but helps to develop and push their employees to maximise their potential. This is an ideal position for those looking to get their foot in the door with one of the leading defence companies in the UK.
Due to the nature of the work candidates must have a current and transferable DV CLEARANCE.
To apply for the role or to find out more please send your CV to email@example.com
More jobs like this
- £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent DV Central Government jobs in Hereford
- £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent DV Consultancy jobs in Hereford
- £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent DV Cyber Security jobs in Hereford
- £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent DV Defence jobs in Hereford
- £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent DV Counter Terrorism jobs in Hereford