DV Cleared Project Support Officer
Job Role: Project Support Officer
Salary/Rate: Market Rates
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance
Project Support Officer - Contract - London - Market Rates
- Facilitate the creation and update of project plans.
- Identify and track progress against project milestones
- Facilitation of project workshops
- Scheduling of project meetings including checkpoint and board meetings
- Ensuring all documentation and communication is distributed as established in the project plans
- Implementing project improvements as and when identified
- Managing and updating of key project reports including:
- Monthly highlight reports
- Risk and issues log
- Finance forecasting spreadsheets
- Action logs
- Ensuring all project activity meets with the organisations compliance standards
- Producing ad-hoc reports as requested by the project manager
- Proven track record of providing support to projects
- Prince2 or APM qualified
- Experienced in applying appropriate and differing methodologies/techniques to aid projects and maximise delivery success
- Experience of using project tools (i.e. MS Projects, Primevera)
- General administrative skills including the use of MS packages
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work with all levels within the programme team and multiple stakeholders with competing priorities
- Good communication and listening skills and the ability to deal with key project stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.