Security Cleared Senior .Net Developer
Senior .Net Developer - to work within a multi-disciplined development team, supporting, exploiting and delivering solutions on an Enterprise Service Bus platform. The current solutions are based on IBM WebSphere products, Open Source search and other web technologies, currently running within a Windows environment. Providing end to end development, extension and support across a wide range of solutions.
Candidates will ideally hold current security clearance to SC level or must be continuous residents in the UK for the last 5 years and other requirements to be discussed on application. The ability to achieve government security clearance to an SC level is mandatory as this position is to work on Defence and National Security projects.
Role: The candidate would provide 4th line support to the live solutions as well as building new and enhancing existing capabilities built on the ESB, working as part of the development team within the wider programme. The team are regularly involved in wider Defence initiatives and as such are also often tasked to build prototypes, facilitate demonstrations and help further the technical roadmap, involving investigative work into a range of new technologies on the way.
- Software Development in .Net
- An analytical mind to convert user requirements into system designs and solve software integration problems
- Web Applications/Services design and development (SOAP/REST and WSDL)
- ESB/SOA Design and Development
- XML, XSLT
- Databases knowledge e.g. PostgreSQL or SQL Server or other - Agile Development Practises
-IBM WebSphereESB products e.g. IIB/Message Broker and MQ
- IBM Tivoli/Security products e.g. TAM/SAM, TFIM
- Search Technologies e.g. Apache Lucene/Solr or other
- DevOps Experience
- API Management / Microservices / Docker / Node.js / 'Mean stack' etc.
- Knowledge/Experience working with MOD
Benefits include: Training and Career Progression, Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday, Up to 10% Bonus, Up to 10% contributory Pension and Single Medical Cover For more information please send in your CV today!
'We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age'.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age