Producer/Product Manager- Mobile Gaming
Our client, a 'AAA' studio specialising in the development of free-to-play mobile games is looking for a Producer who can be the voice of their Mobile projects; the ideal candidate will create, plan, manage and develop their time lines, quality and budgets to create profitable games while leading an engaged team
* Manage multiple sub teams, working with content/art, tech, and design, share the vision of the project and engage team members
* Own the vision of the game you're building
* Own the schedules and tracking, production pipelines and content delivery, iterating on process as needed to find the most effective methods
* Define the projects scope, budget and time lines
* Actively use business intelligence tools in order to apply metrics-driven development based on actual user behaviours
* Manage risks and approve contingency plans
* Develop resource plans and anticipate needs
* Supervise, coach and mentor sub ordinates
* Previous experience as a producer in free-to-play games. Strong Project Management Skills, with experience in Agile Methodologies
* Broad understanding of game development systems - production, design, code, art.
* Strong Communication and leadership skills
* Ability to give constructive feedback in line with the scope of the project
* Ability to work in a constantly evolving environment
* Very good understanding of game mechanics and free-to-play economies.
* Understanding of the games as service model
* Ability to multitask
* Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven product design and decision-making.
* Minimum 5+ years of relevant industry experience with at least 2 years in mobile free to play industry.
* A degree in business or project management or relevant certifications
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.