Client-side Insights Manager
Client-side Insights Manager - quantitative, qualitative, social research, data analysis, charity, third sector, non-profit, not for profit, consumer, insights, market research, consumer research
Central London - up to £30,000 - £40,000
My client is a consumer focused organisation who operate heavily within the Third Sector and whose aim is to improve the financial capability of the UK population. They are looking for an Insight Manager to take ownership of insights/research projects from commissioning and ongoing project management to final delivery and embedding of insights.
To be successful you will be effective in the day to day management of insight projects, such as ongoing tracking surveys, ad hoc qualitative and quantitative projects, and secondary / desk research; as well as having the ability to commission robust and high quality market research projects to support the Debt Advice research operational plan.
· Relevant experience working in market research (either agency-side and / or client-side). They should be comfortable managing ongoing tracking projects, as well as ad hoc qualitative and quantitative studies.
· Deep knowledge and demonstrable practical application of conducting or managing both qualitative and quantitative research projects. They should be proficient in good research design, development of discussion guides and questionnaires, managing fieldwork, research analysis, and reporting.
· Expert at using consumer and market insights (both qualitative and quantitative) and business analysis to tell a coherent story
· Ability to develop effective internal stakeholder relationships and respond to their needs
· Solid project management and delivery skills with the ability to flag issues and problems in a timely manner
· Excellent attention to detail, and ability to ensure high quality and accurate deliverables
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with hands-on expertise of using complex datasets
· Solid capability in customer-focused insight gathering and analysis, market research methodologies, systems and practices.
If you feel you have the requisite knowledge and skills, please email your CV to james.spence- <mailto:james.spence-> in the first instance. Suitable candidates will then be contacted with further information.