Concur T&E Consultant
Concur T&E Consultant, Brentford, West London - 6 months Contract
My client is a Top Pharmaceutical company who are currently looking to recruit a Data Analyst with extensive Excel experience working within ERP Programmes.
The key responsibilities for the Concur T&E Consultant include:
- Ensures the Concur Landscape is designed for effective maintenance on an ongoing basis and wedrives business benefit from it investment in ERP
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of the Concur product set and its strategic direction
- Maintains an understanding of the relevant company's business models and strategic direction
- Provides expert guidance, support and recommendations regarding greater leverage of the Concur product set to leverage greater business benefit for them
- Ensures that design aligns with the company's architectural requirements.
- Undertakes detailed evaluation / planning work for the early phases of the project.
- Defines the solutions which need to be delivered within the different phases of the Concur project to meet the business requirements
- Ensures that any business needs that drive a requirement for customisation are strongly challenged and options for process redesign are considered
- Ensures the Concur design is managed and controlled to maintain integrity of the template
- Ensures the company's Business Processes and Requirements are fully understood and aligned with the template
- Ensures the solutions designed within the Strategy are successfully implemented and that the benefits associated with the different solutions are realised
- Demonstrates exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Contributes to the successful development of projects from inception to successful implementation and fully operational status through excellent Concur functional knowledge
- Work across organisational boundaries and within all Business Units
- Provides KT to Operations and other departments as required for Transition Management
The key experience and knowledge required will include:
- 2+ years Concur Travel and Expenses Functional Consulting experience
- Been involved in deploying Concur Expenses or Concur Travel and Expenses in large multinational organisations
- Good knowledge and understanding of the integration between SAP HR and Accounts Payable modules
- Experience of designing and testing custom interfaces between Concur and SAP
- Preferably with knowledge and experience of Concur and/or SAP solutions in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of external and internal best practices relevant to aligned process area
- Knowledge of the network of opinion leaders and subject matter experts relevant to their process area (both inside and outside the company)
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, experience of application
- Highly Structured Analytical Approach: They must be capable of operating in a highly structured and standardised framework for specifying process and data models etc.
This is a contract role for the Concur T&E Consultant working for a Top company on a global scale. To apply to the Concur T&E Consultant Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age'.