Public Order Investigator
Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for two Investigators to work on the Public Order Investigation Team for the Metropolitan Police Service.
This role involves instigating the planned crime response at public order events to prevent the occurrence of crime and disorder.
- Working to the DS to provide the facilities to gather evidence in the event of criminal activity and disorder.
- Supporting as directed any investigation team required to proactively target those encouraging crime/disorder at protest or large events.
- Investigating offenders committing serious disorder offences.
- When required working on or providing the SPOC for post-event investigations following large scale disorder and Borough level enquiries.
- A thorough understanding of managing CCTV, exhibits, forensics and disclosure in complex and high volume cases.
- An ability to be able to collate as directed management information in relation to operations and be able to co-ordinate resources from across the MPS to support their objectives.
- Experience of major investigation systems and investigations and their resources.
- Public Order experience.
- The use and management of CCTV product, media product and communications data (including social media).
- A working knowledge of RIPA and covert investigation techniques. Experience of dealing with partner agencies.
Rate: £15.88 (PAYE) £19.67 (Umbrella)
Location: Lambeth Road, London
Contract Length: 6 Months
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Intelligence jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Policing jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Public Sector jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Security jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Counter Terrorism jobs in London (Central)