(Project Planner,Risk Manager,Portfolio Risk,EPM,ARM,Risk Planner, SC Cleared) My client has a Risk Manager/ Project Risk opportunity available for a large organisation based in Derby.
Ideally, as a Risk Specialist you have recent and relevant experience within the defence sector. We’re keen to partner with those who have experience across;
- Risk planning and controls within major defence projects or programmes
- ARM (active risk manager) experience
- Portfolio Risk Management
- Earned value management
- MS Project and/or EPM experience
- ARM experience
- Schedule risk analysis
- Commercial assurance
Typical duties and responsibilities will include:
- Direct reporting to the project services manager/ PMO
- Integrating the work pack estimates from the preparations team into the overall project plan
- Coordinating with work site teams regarding change control and reporting
- Tracking of Risk
- Coordinating with inter-department leads for measuring progress to achieve accurate reporting results
- Identifying and reporting risks of delivery
Please Note Due to the nature and location of the role, candidates with active SC Clearance are highly desired.
For further information please contact Luke Passmore at RT Consulting.