Head of Project Controls (SC Cleared)
My defence client is seeking a Head of Project Controls, you will deliver compliance into new suite of work streams and implement improvements.
Key responsibilities include; Implementation of the PM Controls strategy, lead the controls team, responsible for assurance and governance across the programme, maintain and configure the Portfolio Programme, resource planning and managing senior stakeholders.
Experience / Skills Required
- Experience of operating within structured project delivery environments
- Experience in scheduling, planning, cost management & risk management
- P6 experience
- EVMS Operation, development and assurance
- Portfolio Management reporting
- Resource planning experience
- Estimating and Cost Modelling
- Project Management professional registration
- Ideally holds some form of relevant academic qualification (e.g. HNC/HND/Foundation degree)
For further information on this exciting opportunity please contact Luke Passmore at RT Consulting.