Real Staffing are currently working with a Central Government client based in Leeds who are looking to recruit a Senior Developer. This will be a contract role outside of IR35 for a 24 month contract.
Senior Developer Key Deliverables:
Be working as part of a multidisciplinary agile team, they will identify, build, modify and manage data flows between complex systems. These data flows must make use of open source technologies, be maintainable and be delivered in a timely fashion.
Essential Skills for Senior Developer:
- Design, write and iterate code from prototype to production-ready. Understand security, accessibility and version control.
- Previously led the introduction of a data stream service based on Java, Scala or python.
- Knowledge of specific technologies Hadoop, Flume, Sqoop, Map Reduce, Hive/Impala, Hbase, Kafka, Spark Streaming, experience with ETL tools incorporating Big Data (like Informatica, Talend etc...), Shell Scripting, Python
- Has a demonstrable understanding of how to expose data from systems (for example, through APIs), link data from multiple systems and deliver streaming services.
- Data Manipulation (SQL/No-SQL)
- DevOps (GitHub, Ansible, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Deployment)
If you're immediately available please call Tewsdae Phillips on 0121 265 7474.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales