Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for an Intelligence Analyst to work with the Mayor Office for Policing and Crime for the Metropolitan Police
In this role you will be working alongside MOPAC addressing high-volume re-offending through a whole systems approach. The function of the Intelligence Analyst is to collect, review and interpret a range of partnership information, intelligence and reported crime incident data.
- To analyse problems and produce intelligence products with a focus on the high volume re-offending cohort pan London. To include analysis of intelligence on individual offenders, and the cohort as a whole.
- To identify intelligence gaps in intelligence and knowledge about high volume re-offending. Make recommendations to the MPS Borough Tactical Tasking and Coordination Group and Pace Setter meetings and the High Volume Re-Offending pilot Implementation Team, based on consultation with experts and stakeholders.
- To negotiate terms of references with IOM teams and local Proactive and reactive units and supervise intelligence collection plans
- To present analytical findings on individuals and the cohort of high volume re-offending. Disseminate information to IOM teams, MPS staff, and MOPAC as appropriate.
- To update Intelligence Development Plans and linked information reports on CrimInt to inform the wider audience including intelligence and programme managers.
- To be the champion and communicate the use of analysis throughout the MPS, and influence the elements that support it such as information quality in the systems that analysis relies upon - CRIS and CrimInt.
- Work with other relevant organisations within the MPS and externally, to gather and research information to enhance analysis, understanding and embed relationships. Passing on, requesting and obtaining information, evaluating it for its usefulness and nurturing the collection of data sources, improving data sharing.
- Substantial experience working within a law enforcement intelligence environment
- Must have successfully passed the Corporate Selection Process for Band D Intelligence Analysts
- Proven experience as an Intelligence Analyst
- Must successfully complete Intelligence Analysis (IAT) and Lead Analyst Courses (to be completed following appointment) and other relevant training courses
Contract Length: 12 Months
Location: City Hall, London
Pay Rates: £18.67 (PAYE), £23.34 (Umbrella)
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Intelligence jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Policing jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Public Sector jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Security jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract SC Counter Terrorism jobs in London (Central)