J14520 - Programme Management Office (PMO) Function - SC Cleared - Permanent
J14520 Programme Management Office (PMO) Function - SC Cleared - Permanent
CMC Partnership is a trusted and respected provider of specialist Change Management, Business Analysis, Portfolio, Programme and Project Management. Our focus is on meeting our customer needs and developing relationships based on our core values of openness, trust and respect.
We are currently seeking PMO professionals for our expanding permanent team:
Business Case scrutiny, Gateway reviews and Benefits Realisation
Workforce Planning inc L&D
PSO (Management Information, Dashboards, RAID Logs etc)
Governance and Quality Assurance
Centre of Excellence
What can you offer? Where might you fit?
Skills and Experience Required:
- A minimum of 3 years working in a PMO (Essential);
- Certified in best practice methodologies (Practitioner or Foundation level) inc PRINCE2, Agile, MSP, P30 or MoP (Essential);
- Prosci Change Management inc ADKAR (Desirable);
- Familiarity with stringent HMT Green Book or OGC Gateway reviews (Desirable)
- Use of project tools including Office and MS Project (Essential);
- Sharepoint or Office 365, Confluence or Jira (Desirable);
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and great interpersonal skills (Essential);
- Delivery focussed (Essential);
- High documentation standards (Essential);
- Evidence of continuous professional development, skills transfer to colleagues and client staff (Essential).
The ideal candidate will have current SC level Security Clearance or be prepared to go through the clearance process. Please familiarise yourself with this BEFORE applying.
Please reply with your CV attached quoting J14520
CMC is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from individuals from every background who have a legal right to live and work in the UK.
Applicants should be aware that, in addition to SC, successful candidates will be subject to an HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard Check.