SAP PI/PO Consultant
SAP Basis PI/PO Consultant, London - Permanent
My client a top Consultancy firm is currently looking to recruit a SAP Basis PI/PO Consultant. They are looking for experienced individuals who have consulting skills and are able to work within a team to help the delivery of SAP. Applicants must be flexible to travel.
The key responsibilities and skillset for the SAP Basis PI/PO Consultant include:
- Builds and develops positive constructive relationships
- Assessing problems from multiple angles to ensure all relevant issues are considered when making decisions
- Being a technical (Basis) subject matter expert as part of a team of individuals who, together, hold a wealth of knowledge about SAP, our client and the way we deliver our projects
- Playing an active role in shaping best-practice solutions that support the requirements
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding of current SAP industry trends
- Excellent consulting, stakeholder management and communication skills
- A solid understanding of business drivers that lead to SAP enabled business change and transformation programmes.
- A deep and broad understanding of SAP Basis, knowledge of UNIX / DB2 / Windows / Oracle server and storage technologies / backup technologies
- Broad knowledge of IT system development, IT infrastructure and business processes
- Demonstrable experience of SAP Basis consulting and advisory
- Experience of full lifecycle SAP deployment and/or upgrade in a Basis subject matter expert role.
- Database management
- Application server and/or web server installation
- Patch application
- Server sizing and specification
This is a Permanent role for the SAP Basis PI/PO Consultant working for a Top company on a global scale. To apply to the SAP Basis PI/PO Consultant Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age'.