IBM IIB Support Consultant (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take)
IBM IIB Support Executive (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take) – Exeter or Plymouth - £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits – Permanent
IBM IIB Support Executive, IBM IIB, IIB, IBM Integration Bus, WMB, Weblogic, Tomcat, ITIL, Integration Bus, IBM Integration Bus
A Global systems integrator requires an IBM IIB Support Consultant to be based in Exeter or Plymouth to start ASAP.
- Providing remote and face-to-face technical support to users for various applications
- Following agreed procedures, respond to requests for assistance by providing information to enable users to resolve their problems.
- Maintaining accurate records of all issues with resolution and contact details.
- Installation and routine maintenance of application software
- Make continual improvements to procedures and documentation.
- Automate work flows via scripting and active directory group policy.
- Providing an effective interface between users and 3rd Party service providers supplying all necessary diagnostic information according to procedures.
- Providing an effective interface between users and other support teams supplying all necessary diagnostic information according to procedures.
- Ensuring technical queries not progressing are escalated.
- Such other responsibilities that may be reasonably assigned from time to time.
- Knowledge Transition of any new application from Project Teams and Business
- Out of office hours support, if required
- Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take / go through clearance verification
- Knowledge of IBM IIB, WMB, Weblogic, Tomcat etc.
- ITIL foundation desirable
- Broad understanding of Distributed System Technologies, Application Infrastructure and Batch scheduling
- Ability to remotely troubleshoot issues
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Worked in business/ client facing role
- Highly driven, energetic, flexible, resourceful & ability to multitask
- Clarity of thought and vision
- Hands on and detail oriented, with a strong ability to co- ordinate across different Geographies and with different stakeholders
- Cross domain: clearly articulates problem statements to evolve solutions across domains.
- Good phone manners
- Resilient and able to face and resolve conflicts
- Experience in working with multivendor landscape.
- Stakeholder Management, Troubleshooting, Analytical skills
- Onsite work experience in support project
- Prior experience to work in a multi-vendor environment
Knowledge of following is good to have: -
- Any programming language like Java / J2EE or MS .Net / C#
- Oracle PL / SQL scripting
- Network diagnostics
- Citrix environment
Up to £35,000 - £40,000 (depending upon level of skill and experience) + Benefits
Please contact email@example.com to discuss further.
All applications are welcomed by Enterprise Solutions Partnership Ltd from all relevant qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.