Oracle MDM Consultant
Oracle MDM Consultant – Exeter, Devon - £45,000 – £60,000+ Benefits – Permanent
Oracle MDM, Oracle, MDM Oracle, MDM, BO, MO, UI Map, Business script, Service Script, BPA script, Oracle Master Data Management, Master Data management, Data Management, Oracle Data Management
A Global systems integrator requires an Oracle MDM Consultant to be based in Exeter, Devon to start ASAP.
- MDM Solution Design, development and support
- Greenway support for B2B area
- Should be able to lead design and development support activities
- Customer facing, conduct training to train the trainers
- Client support and engagements
- Works in coordination with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned asks. Contributes towards solution of specific deliverables and assist in the development of technical solutions.
- Should be able to mentor junior team members
- Stakeholder Management
- Application & Component Testing
- Proficient functional knowledge on Oracle MDM
- Extensive experience of Oracle MDM functional like Meter data management, OU framework, integration with CC&B
- Able to conduct MDM functional workshops with customers, sound knowledge in MDM modules.
- Experience in Config tool such as BO, MO, UI Map, Business script, Service Script, BPA script, Zones and Portals
- Knowledge of MDM batches and algorithms and plug in points
- Experience in Solution Design and support
- Experience in working with multivendor landscape.
- Stakeholder Management, Troubleshooting, Analytical skills
- Onsite work experience in support project
- Prior experience to work in a multi-vendor environment
- Functional Knowledge on utility industry
- Experience on managing Commercial and Industrial utility customers.
£45,000 - £60,000 (depending upon level of skill and experience) + Benefits
Please contact email@example.com to discuss further.
All applications are welcomed by Enterprise Solutions Partnership Ltd from all relevant qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.