Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for an Intelligence Researcher to work on the TITAN unit based in Warrington for Merseyside Police.
To be an integral part of the intelligence unit responsible for providing research direction on strategic / tactical and emerging issues enabling Senior / Chief Officers at Tasking and Co-ordination meetings to set policing priorities at local, cross-border and serious organised crime.
- Scan and evaluate intelligence / information from open and closed sources and research various databases and provide a thorough collection plan to enable the Analyst to produce an accurate intelligence assessment.
- Produce meaningful research summaries utilising all analytical products and techniques in order to provide direction and focus to the Force / BCU's / Departments.
- Identify and research data in relation to problems, patterns, trends or series of offences at Level 1, 2 or 3 where appropriate for further analysis by the Analyst.
- Identify nominals and/or groups who are linked to various types of criminality including serious and organised and/or national security in order to produce analytical products/briefings.
- Identify intelligence gaps during the production of research to enable the Analyst to direct and focus Field Intelligence Development Officers.
- Collate documentation for the Tasking and Co-ordination Group Meetings to assist Analyst in delivering the issues to such meetings.
- Understanding of the National Intelligence Report including its grading (5x5x5) and the submission of self generated intelligence to the Intelligence system.
- To be fully conversant with the National Intelligence Model and its practices to be able to work in the Intelligence Unit.
- To be skilled in all relevant IT systems e.g. i2, NICHE, Corvus, PNC, Storm, Holmes II, Delphi, including the analytical processes to be in a position to understand the capability of such systems to ensure efficient process.
Contract Length: 3 Months
Pay Rate: £10.47ph (PAYE)
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Contract SC Intelligence jobs in Warrington
- £30,000 - £39,999 Contract SC Policing jobs in Warrington
- £30,000 - £39,999 Contract SC Public Sector jobs in Warrington
- £30,000 - £39,999 Contract SC Investigation jobs in Warrington
- £30,000 - £39,999 Contract SC Surveillance jobs in Warrington