Associate Police Driver Trainers
Enlighten Training & Consultancy Ltd have a potential opportunity requiring us to expand our pool of police driver trainers in the north of England and Lancashire in particular.
Essential Experience & Qualifications
- Have a background either as a police officer or experienced police trainer
- Be a DSA Approved Driving Instructor
- Hold the College of Policing / NPCC Police Driving Instructor Certificate
- Hold a Level 3 training qualification (PTTLS, AET or equivalents
- Hold the Level 3 assessor award or equivalent (D32/33, A1, Level 3 award in assessing)
- Existing vetting status or willing to undergo vetting
- Highest levels of customer service and stakeholder management skills
- Good standard of basic IT systems (word, PowerPoint, interactive boards etc)
- Excellent written, verbal and inter-personal skills
- Positive and dynamic attitude, with the ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
Desirable Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge/experience of working within Lancashire and its environs
To apply, click apply, and provide a 1-2-page CV detailing your experience and covering message with the title “Driver training” as soon as possible.
Please identify any dates to avoid for interviews during August in your reply email.
Please note – we are seeking associate trainers and assessors for short-term delivery, not full-time positions at this time and please only submit a CV in direct relation to this role and if you hold the relevant qualifications.
We would facilitate overnight accommodation where required, therefore applicants do not necessarily need to be from the local area
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Consultancy jobs in Lancaster
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Logistics jobs in Lancaster
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Policing jobs in Lancaster
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Security jobs in Lancaster
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Investigation jobs in Lancaster