Personal Assistant - PA - Diary Management - £36,000 - Central London
My leading client have a new requirement for an experienced Personal Assistant to be able to provide high quality executive personal assistance and administrative support to the Chair, the CEO and the Financial Capability Director.Essentially you will have:
- Exceptionally Strong diary and meeting management skills with expertise in managing multiple diaries for senior leadership members.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Extensive and varied administrative expertise.
- Competent use of all standard MS Office applications, with Word, Excel and Outlook as an expert user.
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising.
- Accurate, with good attention to detail.
- Understanding of standard office management processes and systems.
- Able to work autonomously and manage/ influence others to meet deadlines and required standards.
- Ability to manage stakeholders and build effective relationships at all levels and strong influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills verbally and in writing, with specific expertise in agenda preparation, minute taking and letter writing.
- Extensive and varied high level administrative expertise, often dealing with confidential material.
- Strong organisational, time management and planning skills.
- Strong team player capabilities, good sense of humour, enjoying matrix working.
Any experience with governance/board meetings would be desirable but not essential to this role.There may occasionally be some out of office hours working required to deliver this role effectively. To be considered for the position apply with your latest CV, or alternatively contact Emily Higgs-Bayliss at Experis.