UX Designer - Luton - Permanent
A UX Designer is required to join my client - a global managed services and specialised staffing company, to join their team in Luton, Bedfordshire on a permanent basis.
The UX Designer will be responsible for conducting user research, interviews and surveys and using the gathered information to create sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. As well as designing the overall functionality of the product.
Key Skills required of the UX Designer:
- Experience designing more complex solutions for complete digital environments
- Expertise in UX software including InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js and Quartz Composer
- Strong understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design
Key Responsibilities of the UX Designer:
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups
- Facilitate product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing and sketching for digital products
- Deliver optimised designs for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Take a user-centred design approach and test you designs
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.