Project Manager - Permanent - Telford
A Project Manager is required to join my client - a global reinsurer and leading consolidator of Closed-Life services in Telford on a permanent basis.
The Project Manager will be responsible for successfully delivering a wide range of projects by championing the E2E methodology. Building dynamic relationships with stakeholders and sponsors across the business in order to deliver consistently and in accordance with governance procedures.
Key Skills Required of the Project Manager:
- Strong experience working on implementation projects
- Experience working within release management across the SDLC
- Strong knowledge of Azure, VSTS and Delphix
- Experience working on re-platforming projects (including a knowledge of development and testing phases)
- Agile/Waterfall experience is essential
Key Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Responsible for the overall direction, co-ordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects
- Developing full project plans
- Managing the project milestones, risks and issues using the Project Log
- Influence, carry conviction and obtain commitment for all levels of stakeholder by building and maintaining long term relationships
The company values Agility, Team Spirit, Passion to Perform, Integrity and Customer Centricity, and they are at the heart of their company, and provide the foundations for the way they conduct their business.
Being open, honest and transparent in everything they do, they have created an inclusive culture that encourages diversity of thought and opinion, talents and backgrounds. They are passionate and determined to excel in a sustainable and just way, with a strong record of promoting from within providing excellent opportunity for their employees.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.