DV Cleared Integration Engineer
Lorien are recruiting a skilled Integration Engineer to join a global blue chip company in Basingstoke working on specialist Defence projects. Employing trusted professionals across the Globe my client provides transformational services that are a key source of growth and innovation to its customers.
You would be responsible for:
- Installing and configuring software and hardware in a secure environment
- Integrating commercial and bespoke applications
- Scripting to ensure unattended installation/automated deployment
- Defining the best approach and delegating work where necessary
Skills of interest include
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Windows Servers 2008/2012
- Active Directory
- Deployment tools (SCCM, Radia…
For this role my client is offering a competitive salary package and benefits including annual bonus scheme, pension, healthcare and access to continued professional development.
Due to the secure nature of this role candidates ideally will hold current DV security clearance.
Please apply within or send a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org/0113 200 2237.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Apply now by sending in your updated CV