DV Cleared Network Engineer
Lorien are recruiting a DV cleared Network Engineer to join a global blue chip company in Basingstoke. Due to the secure nature of this role and access to the site candidates ideally will hold current security clearance to DV level.
You will be joining a company that is renowned for providing transformational IT services that are a key source of growth and innovation across multiple industries including Defence. As part of this role you will have the opportunity to work on technically innovative solutions with responsibility for:
- Engineering support across LAN and WAN including;
- Installation, configuration, deployment, maintenance and diagnostics of Network equipment
- Supporting cabling (copper & fibre) infrastructure and coordination rectification activities across multiple technical departments.
- Advice and recommendations with respect to network design change;
- Responding and resolving or providing temporary fixes/workarounds for incidents escalated by support teams
- Root cause analysis and resolution of network related incidents and defects in order to provide permanent solutions;
- Proactive monitoring of infrastructure via relevant tools and logging of incidents
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- Cisco and Juniper experience
- Proven ability in a similar role providing Network support
- In depth knowledge of networking technologies, i.e. LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, routing, switching and subnet addressing
- Strong in depth knowledge of networking hardware
- Experience of network implementation work
- Working knowledge of ISDN, VPN, Broadband solutions.
- Experience with network monitoring and troubleshooting tools
Competitive basic salary and package including bonus scheme, 25 days holiday, up to 10% pension contribution (including life assurance and long term sickness protection).
This is a fantastic chance to join one of the biggest and most established ICT companies not only in the UK, but with a global presence. If you are talented, enthusiastic and keen to make a difference you will succeed in this organisation.
Please apply within or send a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com/0113 200 2237.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.