Police Staff Investigator
Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for 4 Police Staff Investigators for work on the Complex Abuse Unit (CAU) for Surrey Police.
The Complex Abuse Unit combines police officers and police staff to investigate large and complex Public Protection cases which are predominantly in relation to sexual offences.
- You will take a role in the management and support of large numbers of victims and witnesses linked to the enquiries.
- You will ensure that the victims are supported throughout the process from evidence gathering through to court.
- You will work as part of team gathering evidence from victims and witnesses and case building for prosecutions.
- It is essential that you will have proven crime investigation skills and preferably experience in working on large scale enquiries.
- You will have recent experience of working in the area of public protection and be able to demonstrate knowledge of current crime investigation processes and standards expected in safeguarding.
Contract Length: 3 Months
Pay Rate: £16.03 (PAYE) £19.86 (Limited)