Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for an Intelligence Analyst to work on the TITAN unit based in Warrington for Merseyside Police.
To be an integral part of the intelligence unit, you will be responsible for providing analytical direction on strategic / tactical and emerging issues enabling Senior / Chief Officers at relevant Forums / Tasking and Co-ordination meetings to set policing priorities at local, cross-border, serious organised crime levels, and National Security Issues.
- Identify intelligence gaps during the production of analytical assessments in order to direct and focus Field Intelligence Development Officers.
- Identify nominals and /or groups who are linked to various types of criminality including serious and organised and/or national security in order to produce analytical products/briefings.
- Provide analytical support to major investigations in the form of analytical assessment and evaluation to support Senior Investigating Officers in order to aid the decision making process.
- Understanding of the National Intelligence Report including its grading (5x5x5) and the submission of self generated intelligence to the Intelligence system
- Prepare statements of evidence for court and attend court as a witness if required to assist in the Criminal Justice process. Earlier stages of this preparation of evidence could include presentations and attendance at CPS/Barrister conferences.
- Supervise, on a daily basis, Intelligence Researchers such that effective research is carried out both in support of identified issues and to identify new / emerging issues.
- Be accountable for all Health and Safety issues, to include risk assessment, pertaining to the post holder's area of responsibility in order to fulfil the statutory obligations of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Ensure that staff are MoPI trained in accordance with the National Learning & Development Strategy and that all responsibilities are undertaken in relation to information management, data quality, information sharing, intelligence and information security in accordance with the ACPO Guidance on the Management of Police Information in order to comply with the Statutory Code of Practice.
- To be fully conversant with the National Intelligence Model and its practices to be able to work in the Intelligence Unit.
- Proven analytical expertise in order to produce accurate and meaningful assessment to drive Basic Command Unit / Department / Force activities. Ideally, experience working in an analytical.
- Have experience in working in an analytical environment with proven analytical expertise in order to produce accurate and meaningful assessments to drive regional activity.
- High levels of interpersonal skills are essential with the ability to deal with customers in order to develop relationships and the exchange of information/intelligence.
- Possession of a full driving license is a desirable to allow travel throughout the region and beyond.
Contract Length: 3 Months
Pay Rate: £13.30 per hour
More searches like this
- Intelligence SC Contract £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Warrington
- Policing SC Contract £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Warrington
- Public Sector SC Contract £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Warrington
- Investigation SC Contract £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Warrington
- Surveillance SC Contract £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Warrington