Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for 2 investigators to work in the organised crime command unit for the Metropolitan Police.
To work with the Organised Crime command which also involves working on a large scale fraud and money laundering investigation.
- Provide support during investigations including completing administration procedures ensuring that they are carried out in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Participate in taskings and de-briefings.
- Assist in the gathering of intelligence.
- Record statements, prepare case files and attend hearings.
- Maintain records, and conduct research using internal systems.
- Work co-operatively within a team, contributing positively and constructively to their achievements.
- To have previous experience, preferably at a detective level.
- To have previous investigative experience
Contract until January 2018
Pay rate: £15.88 PAYE/ £19.67 LTD