SC cleared Lead .NET Developer - Andover - 6 months - up to £475 per day
Evodia are currently recruiting for a SC cleared Lead .NET Developer on behalf of our client based in Andover. This is an initial 6 month contract offering up to £475 per day.
Our client has a portfolio of successful .NET applications that have been developed in-house that support Army branches and their business processes. The successful candidate will provide technical leadership to a team of .NET developers to build new, and support existing .NET applications.
- Architect solutions, formulate estimates and provide design expertise for new and enhancements to existing MS .Net applications and services based on prioritised business requirements.
- Provide technical oversight for all designed and hosted MS .Net platform applications and services
- Provide advice and guidance on software engineering best practices including continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Provide advice and guidance on emerging industry direction with regard to software services design and hosting with regard to cost effectiveness and sustainability.
- Develop policies and standards, and technically assure that all .Net applications and services are aligned to the aforementioned policies and standards.
- Minimum of 5 + Years in a development team lead role.
- Minimum 3 yrs Certified ScrumMaster.
- Proven experience of transitioning a development team from waterfall methodology to a Scrum Agile methodology.
- Recent knowledge, experience and demonstrable ability in Microsoft Azure, including configuring, securing and managing IaaS and PaaS workloads.
- Recent knowledge, experience and demonstrable ability in C#/ ASP.Net including ASP.Net MVC 5 /Authentication / Authorisation / Web Services / AJAX / State Management / Web Farm Deployment)
- Knowledge, experience and demonstrable ability in Net Framework Versions (2.0, 3.0, 3.5,4.5, 4.6)
- Recent knowledge, experience and demonstrable ability with F# development including scripting.
- Recent knowledge, experience and demonstrable ability building OData web services using ASP.Net Web API, RESTier and WCF Data Services
- Recent knowledge, experience and demonstrable ability in building Single Page Applications using TypeScript, React/Redux
- Recent knowledge, experience and demonstrable ability with a wide range of authentication and authorization protocols including ADFS(2/3), SAML2, OAuth2, OpenID Connect and WsFederation.
- Use of Git to manage source code
- Experience in building Secure Web Applications including knowledge of how to mitigate common risks listed by OWASP
- Recent knowledge, experience and demonstrable ability in SQL Server 2008/20112/2014/2016 (Database Design / Normalisation / Indexing / Stored Procedures / T-SQL / Full Text Search/ Audit CDC/ Temporal Tables).
- Recent knowledge, experience and demonstrable ability with Test Driven Development practices using xUnit/MsTest/Moq/Effort/AutoPoco.
- Proven recent experience of the deployment and management of TFS across the full application lifecycle including Agile planning, Build, Test and Release Management.
- Proven recent experience of Visual Studio Team Services including integration with non hosted systems via REST services.
- Knowledge, experience and demonstrable ability in SQL Server 2008/20112/2014/2016 (Database Design / Normalisation / Indexing / Stored Procedures / T-SQL / Full Text Search/ Audit CDC/ Temporal Tables).
- Identity Server 3 & 4
- Documentation of web api using OpenAPI (Swagger) Specification
- Entity Framework Code First including migrations.
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- SQL Server Integration Services
- Automated Acceptance testing using BDD frameworks such as SpecFlow/Canopy (F#)/Selenium
- PowerShell scripting and Desired State Configuration.
- Build Automation using Fake
- GIS technologies such as Esri GIS Server, OpenMap, WMS/WFS Server technologies, SAFE Fme for spatial Etl
- Design of XML Schemas for data exchange.
Evodia Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.