Test Analyst (Security Cleared)
Would you like to be part of something meaningful? Do you want to work on real projects that make a difference in the world? Are you ready to develop the skills and understanding you need for a career in IT through both training and hands-on experience?
Whether it's supporting our clients in the battle against terrorism and to frustrate organised crime, or helping them to support law enforcement and the UK military, working in the National Security sector offers both a demanding and rewarding career.
One of our key critical IT infrastructure programmes, employing over 100 of our UK consultants, is looking for Test Analysts to join their busy team. Due to the secure nature of the programme and client, you will need to hold the highest level of UK Security Clearance for the role. If you do not hold this level of clearance currently you must be eligible for this level. You should note that current Higher Level Clearance (DV) or be prepared to undergo such clearance this level of clearance can take up to 12 months to be granted and will need to be in place prior to you starting work with us.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- You'll join our busy testing team working on projects within our office and on client site.
- You'll be using agile methodologies and will be working collaboratively with other staff members as well as with partner companies and our client.
- As a Test Analyst in this team you will also be involved in scripting to develop tests that drive applications at the interface layer and use automation tools to test web based applications
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Our infrastructure environment is largely Linux based, so you will need to be experienced in Linux/Unix administration as well as have experience of the full testing Lifecycle (unit, integration, system and UAT) on medium to large scale, infrastructure related projects.
- A testing qualification such as ISEB and knowledge of Agile, Selenium, Loadrunner and ITIL would be highly beneficial along with any knowledge of any of the following test tools; Lettuce, nose, PyUnit test, ChefSpec Rspec
Opportunity requires DV clearance.