ERP Enterprise Architect (SAP/Oracle)
ERP Enterprise Architect (SAP/Oracle) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 month contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Producing the overall ERP Application and systems architecture for our client's EMEIA region
- Owns SAP/Oracle and legacy landscape integration and interoperability
- Acts as intermediary between different project teams on solution architecture
- Support Design, build and test activities
- Will work alongside SAP/Oracle Solution Architects and the Business design authority to agree overall design.
- Establish technical resource and skill needs to complete the elements of this work.
- Provide the lead role in the design of the Future systems Operating Model
- Develop the Blueprint/ Roadmap for during the Design Stage.
- Validate new business process changes from a systems perspective proposed during Design Stage.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for systems that support new or changed business processes identified during Design.
- Co-ordinate & validate that cross-system business processes.
- Assist with resolution of gaps where the solution cannot be achieved.
- Provide inputs into the programme plans for Programme level review (plan will be produced by the PM).
- Provide feeds into ERP Programme Design stage
- Work with chosen vendors and or third parties on design of the replacement solutions.
- ERP Business Process Analysis capability
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.