Senior User Experience Designer
Senior UX / UI Designer
UX / UI / AXURE / OMNIGRAFFLE / ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD / PHOTOSHOP / ILLUSTRATOR / AGILE / HTML / CSS / PROTOTYPING
Permanent post which is based in Holborn - Salary £55k + free private medical insurance + up to 15% bonus
An exciting new role has become available, working for one of our high profile clients as a Senior UX / UI Designer.
Working within the digital team, alongside developers and product owners you will create high fidelity graphic designs for the company's web, tablet and mobile platforms that give a consistent look and feel, stimulate engagement and build brand impact.
We are looking for people who have hands-on experience of delivering solutions, from multi-tier applications to micro-service architectures, with a passion for delivering simple solutions that meet the needs of users.
You will need to demonstrate within your application the following essential experience
- 5 years proven experience working in a UX/UI design role
- Experience of working in a user focused, Agile, multiple product team environment.
- Experience in Information architecture, interaction design, user stories and journeys
- Significant experience championing UX practices within a fast paced environment.
- Experience working in a complex, matrix organisation.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently across multiple projects with several stakeholders.
- Expert ability of working with Axure / Omnigraffle / Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- In-depth understanding of persuasive user experience design principles.
- Have a good understanding of cognitive behaviour and behavioural science design techniques.
- Experience with responsive site development.
- Experience with accessibility to AA standard.
- Experience of working with user focused, content rich or public sector sites.
- Ability to adapt to iterative requirements while under tight deadlines.
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate collaboration.
If you would like to have a discussion about the role or for some further details, please do not hesitate to contact Nick on or 0161 924 3916.