Systems Design Authority
Job Role: Systems Design Authority
Salary/Rate: Salary DOE
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: Government Security Clearance
Systems Design Authority - Permanent - London - Salary DOE
Our client is seeking an experienced Systems Design Authority to work as part of an integrated team working to deliver software applications and systems using agile methodologies and systems engineering best practice. The successful candidate will be an SE practitioner who will employ their in-depth systems engineering knowledge and skills to teach and mentor others within the team who are less qualified in systems engineering if applicable.
- The successful candidate will perform technical planning, systems integration, verification and validation, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Analysis to be performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal
- The successful candidate will ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraint and perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
- Must have demonstrated team skills and ability to work closely with customers
- A selection of the prioritised skills listed below
- Knowledgeable of agile methodologies and processes would be desirable
- Strong Communication skills
- Understand the full system development life cycle and system engineering processes associated with each phase
- Familiar with architecture tools such as System Architect, MOOD, or similar tools
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent relevant experience in a technical
- 2:1 degree or equivalent experience in a technical field
- INCOSE or other professional certification
- Experience in cyber applications
- Proposal experience
- Experience of UK Government working practices
- Cloudera Infrastructure Management, Hadoop, data exploitation (more experienced)
- NLP, Elastic Search, Graph Analysis, Baleen, Machine Learning, Knowledge Graph technologies, such as Neo4J
- Data Integration, Designing 3rd party application integration for data ingest
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.