GDPR Delivery Lead
Lorien are recruiting a contract role for a Delivery Lead with strong knowledge of the new GDPR legislation that will be coming into force next year. This is to work for a technology driven blue chip company at their main building in Central London with responsibility for driving the delivery of GDPR with key focus on:
- Value Delivery; by working closely with the Product Owner, Technical Lead, business owners and teams
- Quality - covering technical standards, service management, agile quality management practices and principles
- Transparency - by clearly communicating and measuring visions, schedules and progress
- Good Governance - by managing and monitoring budget, resources, and risks; proactively planning and taking corrective action where necessary
- Creating Vision - by working across the business to define, shape and prioritise vision, goals, initiatives and outcomes
- 3rd party management - by collaborating with 3rd parties to ensure they deliver as effectively as possible
Over the past 100 years my client has built and developed its brand to become one of the most recognised sources of authority within its industry. This company places customer relationships at the core of everything it does and values the trust that has grown out of the products and services it offers. The key focus now is on maintaining and continuing to invest in this relationship by ensuring customers are confident in the handling of their data in line with the new legislation.
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- Strong understanding of data protection, GDPR and ePrivacy regulations
- A keen sense of stakeholder communication, engagement and transparency
- An eye for detail, value and teamwork and the ability to remove obstacles and communicate across teams
- Proven ability leading and coaching teams to success
- Strong understanding of lean/agile principles and multiple methodologies
- Experience managing delivery and priorities using measurable business outcomes
- Experience and responsibility for financial management of multimillion £ budgets, ideally with a PMO
- Experience managing programmes of multiple globally distributed teams, including staff not typically involved with technology projects
- Proactive and an accomplished influencer - ability to negotiate with other programmes and teams to deliver work packages to fixed deadlines.
If this sounds like you apply now or contact Beckie on 0113 200 2237 for further information.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.