Our client are a leading Engineering Consultancy who add value to their clients by outsourcing their expertise. They are currently looking for a Robot Programmer to work on their client site in Rotherham who has experience working on FANUC and ABB robots. This role will therefore require travel and customer facing skills, as you will be representing one of the global leaders in Engineering & Innovation Consultancy. The client’s business is experiencing stratospheric growth, making it a great time to join.
While there are a number of positions available, people with all levels of experience are being considered. Whether you are a Graduate Engineer or have advanced level experience, you will be considered.
While Security Clearance is desirable, it is not essential to securing the role.
- Implement robotic process on to new systems
- Programming of ABB and FANUC robot controllers
- Validate robot programs with operators
- Create and maintain technical instructions, programs and tooling classifications for the automated robotic process
- Ensure product integrity is in line with design intent
- Responsible for ensuring proven robot program backups and associated paperwork are stored on the network
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience needed in industrial automation and robot programming, integration, configuration and validation.
- Strong engineering background within the industrial automation sector including advanced programming skills are essential to this role
- Advanced programming experience using ABB and FANUC robots
- Knowledge of PLC like Siemens Simatic Step 7 is advantageous
- Working knowledge of Industrial Networks and Protocols is beneficial
- Experience using Robotstudio and RoboGuide
If you are interested in engaging with this organisation please apply and we will facilitate an initial discussion if you meet the above requirements.