Our client are a leading Engineering Consultancy who add value to their clients by outsourcing their expertise. They are currently looking for a number of NC Programmers to work on their client sites in Derby, and Washington Sunderland. This role will therefore require travel and customer facing skills, as you will be representing one of the global leaders in Engineering & Innovation Consultancy.
While Security Clearance is desirable, it is not essential to securing the role.
As an NC Programmer you will be fundamental to our ability to deliver to our customers and clients. Our customer expectations are high, as such we are looking for adaptive driven people to deliver on time to required quality.
- Implement machining processes on to new systems
- Programming of CNC machines
- Assemble and classify Tools in TeamCenter or similar.
- Validate NC programs with operators
- Create and maintain technical instructions, programs and tooling classifications for the machining process
- Define the manufacturing method and controls
- Ensure product integrity is in line with design intent
- Responsible for ensuring proven programs and associated paperwork are stored on the network
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong engineering background within the aerospace sector including precision machining is essential to this role
- Programming experience using Siemens NX or similar.
- Knowledge of Vericut is advantageous
- Working knowledge of machining forgings is beneficial
- Experience using TeamCenter
If you are interested in engaging with this organisation please apply and we will facilitate an initial discussion if you meet the above requirements.