Job Role: Enterprise Architect
Location: Bristol / Gloucestershire
Clearance: SC or DV Clearance
- Translating business visions, goals, objectives and high-level requirements into Solution or Enterprise Architectures. Developing contextual, conceptual, logical and physical views of architectures, across key architecture domains (including Business, Applications, Information, Security and Infrastructure)
- IT strategy and target operating model development
- Developing technical solutions for large and complex programmes, including defining technical requirements, selecting solutions (COTS and bespoke developments), and ensuring successful delivery
- Leading reviews of the technologies and architectures employed in existing systems or in-flight projects, and communicating the findings of the review back to senior stakeholders
- Working within architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, MODAF and Zachman, using architecture tools to support systems delivery. Candidates should ideally have experience of more than one framework and at least one toolset, and be able to articulate the value and challenges that they bring
- Implementing and running Architecture and Design Governance frameworks at both the Enterprise and Solution level, including the establishment and operation of Architecture Boards and Technical Design Authorities
- Using industry recognised IT frameworks, such as ITIL, COBIT and SFIA, and industry recognised modelling standards, such as BPMN and Archimate, to accelerate programmes and provide common understanding amongst key stakeholders of architectural concepts and their impacts
- Experience of aspects of related disciplines such as Systems Engineering, Agile and Digital
- An ability to influence and communicate with all levels of stakeholder including senior executives, directors, managers and junior staff
- Good general consulting skills (soft skills, structured thinking, effective report writing and presentations, and stakeholder engagement)
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.