Agile Business Analyst
Job Role: Agile Business Analyst
Salary/Rate: Excellent Salary + Benefits!
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV or SC Clearance
Business Analyst - Permanent - London - Excellent Salary + Benefits!
Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst with a passion for digital, willing to travel within the UK!
- Shaping the digital strategy and delivery approach for clients, applying your experience of digital solutions and techniques to help them achieve their goals
- Activities including senior stakeholder & end-user engagement; business, technical and systems analysis; requirements capture and definition; product & service design; and communications
- Bringing your Agile experience and working with colleagues using digital methods and tools to design and deliver high quality digital solutions for frontline end-users
- Working with Product Owners to create and maintain a prioritised product backlog, including the creation and sign-off of user stories
- Working with those across the Agile delivery lifecycle including User Experience, Creative, Architecture, Development, Integration, Test, Business Change, and Project Management
- Conducting research into new topics of interest to our clients and developing thought leadership that is relevant and valuable to them
- Participating in business development activity such as developing and responding to opportunities, preparing materials for client presentations and pitches, and taking part in marketing activities
- Participating in practice development activity such as developing internal training courses and organising events
- Experience as a Business Analyst working on digital or technology transformation projects either at a leading consultancy or Government organisation
- Experience of discovering, capturing, and documenting the needs of end-users, and taking ownership of them during the delivery lifecycle through to go-live
- Experience of Agile delivery projects using Agile tools and methods, working as a team-player in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment
- Experience and a passion for working within Government sector
- Proven capability of working successfully with senior client stakeholders and end-users, quickly building successful relationships and establishing credibility
- A passion for digital and technology, with the drive and determination to continually learn new things and develop yourself
- Strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills, with a high degree of attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to work independently as well in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- A good graduate degree (1st or Upper Second) from a reputable university, or a track record of experience that demonstrates capability and credibility at a comparable level
- The right to live and work in the UK, be a British national (ideally not dual nationality), and have lived in the UK for 9 out of the last 10 years
- Software product design, development of UI wireframes, and prototyping
- Target operating models and business process design
- Software development, product integration, and testing
- The market leading packages and platforms used for digital application design, Agile software development and delivery management, data analysis, and digital content management
- Designing and building digital solutions that meet the Digital by Default Service Standard
- Digital delivery project roles such as User Researcher, Agile Coach, Product Owner, UX Designer, or Delivery Manager
- The political, commercial and technology challenges faced by the Government sector, and how digital technologies and delivery approaches can help solve them
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
More jobs like this
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent SC Central Government jobs in London (Greater)
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent SC Consultancy jobs in London (Greater)
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent SC Cyber Security jobs in London (Greater)
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent SC Defence jobs in London (Greater)
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent SC Information Technology jobs in London (Greater)