Governance and Planning Administrator
Project Administrator (Governance and Planning)
A Project Administrator is required for a permanent role based in Telford to join the Change Management team, supporting the project governance methodology in all administration tasks. Our Client is a Reinsurance company and leading provider of closed life policies.
Skills required of the Project Administrator :
- Understanding of change management frameworks, models and concepts and how supply and demand interfaces with project lifecycles.
- Knowledge of Management reporting styles and approaches and ability to create MI packs
- Good understanding of governance and process control
- Good working knowledge of Excel and user of PowerPoint
- Experience in project management, project support or governance.
- SharePoint skills
- Good Stakeholder Management experience
- MS Package skills
Key Responsibilities of the Project Administrator:
- Assist the analysts with maintaining the E2E process and all other related processes
- Provide administrative support to the Governance and Planning Analysts and Manager with the development of processes changes and related artefacts by making changes to templates, documenting processes using flow diagrams and other tools.
- Assist G&P analysts and manager in preparation of appropriate reports for the function, Governance forums and wider stakeholder community Act as secretary for decision making Governance forums and committees as required including taking minutes, setting up meetings, coordinating invites and ensuring distribution of papers in a timely manner.
- Provide administrative support to the G&P Analyst and Manager to maintain E2E methodology, tools/templates and standards, using industry recognised Project Management guidelines, Quality Standards and established processes to implement projects in a manner
- To prepare the projects to enable the analyst to complete troubleshoot reviews and health checks as required
- To work with the G&P analyst and manager to support the implementation of the continuous improvement opportunities
- Support the G&P analyst and manager ensuring the risk assessments, risk halos, audit and compliance issues for Change Management are maintained and updated.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.