Information Systems Consultant
Our client is looking to grow a digital, data and technology capability that is both inward and externally facing. The successful candidate will be assigned across vertical business/industry sectors within the company's client base which currently comprises Defence, Security, Government, Nuclear, Rail, Transport and Energy sectors. This group of verticals is expected to grow to reflect the ubiquitous nature of information systems technology.
Information Systems Consultant - Permanent - Bristol, Surrey or Hampshire - Excellent Salary!
The successful candidate will be joining this growing team and will work on exciting projects in the UK and worldwide. Our client's Information Systems and Security sector is a successful and rapidly growing part of their business which has developed significantly in terms of footprint and capability over the last 12 months. The successful candidate's efforts will help drive this success through delivering high quality technical advice and systems based problem-solving.
- The successful candidate will ideally have Systems Engineering experience or similar background and will have applied these skills while working for a consultancy, services provider or systems integrator provided they operate within one or more of our client's key markets.
- The successful candidate will have a good degree in a science, computing or engineering subject. Membership of a relevant professional body would be advantageous.
- Successful candidates will need some experience or aptitude for leading or contributing to bids and tenders and ideally have an understanding of project management in a commercial environment.
- There will be opportunities at all levels for ambitious candidates who have a real desire to take their career forward as well as forming the future development of this growing team.
There will be a number of opportunities across a range of business and technology themes which require individuals with skills in one or more of:
- Technical Strategy and Architecture
- Business Change
- Requirements definition
- Systems Design
- Data Analysis and Modelling
- Service Strategy and Transition
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own.
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
Job Role: Information Systems Consultant
Location: Bristol, Surrey or Hampshire
Salary/Rate: Excellent Salary!
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: SC Clearance