Business Intelligence Analyst
CONDITIONS: DV Clearance is required for this position
*** Please be aware that DV Clearance is required for this position prior to contract commencement. We highly recommend that you research this level of clearance before applying to avoid any disappointment ***
This role would suit an enthusiastic, conscientious and hardworking analyst (or equivalent) looking for a position that involves both extensive analysis of our data and significant stakeholder interaction. There will be plenty of opportunity to apply and develop your skills and knowledge as you'll be problem solving, evaluating trends and data whilst working closely with multiple teams.
You'll have an analytical degree (or equivalent) and be very confident communicating with teams and individuals. You must have very strong Excel skills and be comfortable managing large volumes of data. You'll be able to demonstrate your excellent organisational and analytical abilities as well as your attention to detail and high level of numeracy.
- You will be responsible for conducting clear and accurate analysis and producing reports for stakeholders and senior management in a concise manner, so experience of this would be a distinct advantage.
- Producing reports and analysis of projects with detailed mathematical knowledge.
- Using client generated data to create business insights for team leaders.
- Improving statistical models, bringing ideas to BI reporting and creating these for the business.
- Good understanding of analytical tools, data analysis principles and quantitative methodologies used to gain insight into the data. Present findings to the audience in an engaging and effective manner.
- You'll have an analytical degree (or equivalent)
- Be very confident communicating with teams and individuals.
- Be able to demonstrate your excellent organisational and analytical abilities as well as your attention to detail and high level of numeracy.
- Evidence of using statistical analysis for business use.
- Worked with Hadoop/Qlikview/Tableau (Advantage)
Then please apply immediately with your most recent copy of your CV, ensuring dates of past work history is correct and up-to-date.
Capita TRACS welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita TRACS is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.