Roke is currently recruiting Systems Engineers to join an existing capability area. The successful candidate will have experience of the systems engineering lifecycle from requirements capture through to system delivery, the application of Model-Based System Engineering (MBSE), and a track-record of customer-focused delivery to time and budget.
Tasks will include:
- Systems engineering including requirements elicitation,
- Architecture modelling and oversight of technical design studies to support capability-led acquisition and procurement decisions,
- Generation of technical material for competitive bids,
- Engagement with technical and non-technical stakeholders on a daily basis.
The Systems Engineer will need to have demonstrable competence in most or all of the following;
- Requirements Elicitation and Analysis (Essential)
- Enterprise-level Architecture Modelling (Essential)
- Architecture Options Assessment (Essential)
- Strong Interpersonal and Leadership Skills (Essential)
- Application of Architectural Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF/MODAF)
- Defence, National Security or Communications Domain Knowledge
- System Verification and Validation
- Complex Systems Analysis
- Business Process Modelling
- Operational Analysis Methodologies and Techniques
As a Systems Engineer at Roke you will work with / alongside - Project Managers, Bid Managers, Account Managers, Business Area Leads, Practice Area and Capability Area Leads, Consultants, Engineers, Customers and Industry Peers.
This is a customer facing role; therefore, we are looking for individuals who have the appropriate technical knowledge and who are able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified (2.1 or above) in a related subject or have the equivalent in relevant engineering, scientific or technical-based discipline.
Due to the nature of this position, candidates will ideally hold security clearance and be willing to undergo, and eligible to achieve HMG DV clearance. As a result, candidates will need to be a British Citizen, have resided in the UK for the last 10 years. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including bonus scheme, private medical insurance and pension, along with a whole host of flexible benefits to include childcare vouchers, travel insurance and dental care. Roke Manor Research Ltd is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity.
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Central Government jobs in Hampshire
- £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Consultancy jobs in Hampshire
- £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Cyber Security jobs in Hampshire
- £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Information Technology jobs in Hampshire
- £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Policing jobs in Hampshire