DV Cleared Business Intelligence Analyst
- This role would suit and enthusiastic, conscientious and hardworking graduate (or equivalent) looking for a position that involves both extensive analysis of our data and significant stakeholder interaction. There will be plenty of opportunity to apply your skills and knowledge as you'll be problem solving, evaluating trends and data whilst working closely with multiple teams.
- You will be responsible for conducting clear and accurate analysis and producing reports for stakeholders and senior management in a concise manner, so experience of this would be a distinct advantage.
- Producing reports and analysis of projects with detailed mathematical knowledge.
- Using client generated data to create business insights for team leaders.
- Improving statistical models, bringing ideas to BI reporting and creating these for the business.
Responsible for conducting clear and accurate analysis and producing reports for stakeholders and senior management in a concise manner, so experience of this would be a distinct advantage.
- Good understanding of analytical tools, data analysis principles and quantitative methodologies used to gain insight into the data. Present findings to the audience in an engaging and effective manner.
- You'll have an analytical degree (or equivalent)
- Be very confident communicating with teams and individuals.
- Be able to demonstrate your excellent organisational and analytical abilities as well as your attention to detail and high level of numeracy.
- Evidence of using statistical analysis for business use.
- Worked with Hadoop/Qlikview/Tableau (Advantage)