Project coordinator - Secure site - DV
A well known public sector body in the defence industry is looking for a project coordinator to work at their site in the south-west. The site they work at has at least 5,000 people working there, however, the gate to get in is tightly controlled by people getting in and out due to the nature of their work and research that they do.
You will need DV clearance to do the job as you won't be limited to a small part of the site, as such you'll get a more global view of what they do there. The project you're working on is an IT delivery project which is heavily involved with every department so you will be able to network easily with a lot of senior people on the site.
- Experience of working successfully in large; complex organisations
- Experience of working successfully with IT supplier staff and representatives from business teams to delivery new systems
- Desirable: Project Management e.g. APMP, PRINCE2
- MOD DV clearance Desirable
What I offer: Current and up-to-date knowledge of the UK Government industry. My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a contract and to try and source that position for you. Specialities: *Defence *SC *Project Management *Civil Service *Cloud *Saas *Desktop Support *Prince 2 *MSP *MoR *ITIL *Service Architect *Technical Architect *Security Architect *CISSP *CESG *ISO27001 *GDS *TOGAF *ISEB *Business Analysis *SDLC *Agile *SCRUM
More jobs like this
- £60,000 - £69,999 Contract DV Cyber Security jobs in Salisbury
- £60,000 - £69,999 Contract DV Defence jobs in Salisbury
- £60,000 - £69,999 Contract DV Information Technology jobs in Salisbury
- £60,000 - £69,999 Contract DV Intelligence jobs in Salisbury
- £60,000 - £69,999 Contract DV Policing jobs in Salisbury