Service Manager / Project Manager - Arcsight/ SIEM - Contract
Service Manager / Project Manager - Arcsight/ SIEM - Contract - London
Our client, a leading FTSE 100, are seeking a Service Manager / Project Manager - Arcsight/ SIEM to join the team on a contract basis.
The client are looking for a person to structure and manage a service introduction assignment - leading the transition of ARCsight services to BAU Operations. They will need to lead, formulate an action plan, execute all in accordance with business governance.
Service Manager / Project Manager - Arcsight/ SIEM Essential:
- Good technical understanding of networking, network security - firewalls, IPS, routers, TCP/ IP, DNS etc.
- Good understanding of virtualisation technologies.
- Good understanding of Windows and Unix server technologies.
- Experience of delivering projects into enterprise production environments and ITIL-governed frameworks, using formal PM methods, eg. Prince2.
- Experience of involvement in delivery of SOC and SIEM technologies into enterprise environments.
- Experience working or managing a SIEM-driven SOC, use cases, security incident response investigations.
- Process design skills.
Service Manager / Project Manager - Arcsight/ SIEM Desirable:
- Understanding of threat intelligence and how it is used in enterprise environments
- Understanding of enterprise risks and mitigation technologies and methods
- Experience in delivering knowledge transfer to small teams
If you have the necessary experience for the position of Service Manager / Project Manager - Arcsight/ SIEM please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.