Information security consultant - Contract
My client are actively looking for an Information security consultant on an initial 3 month contract basis. You will be experienced in working with projects, reviewing responses to security controls and identifying underlying issues with the security of the infrastructure, the data, payment processes and hosting solutions.
- Understanding of information assurance practices and application.
- Experience conducting project assurance reviews.
- A recognised information security certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA.
- Experience designing security processes, creating policies, assessing solutions against security controls.
- Ability to assist projects in scoping of pen testing with a 3rd party suppliers and continual
- A clear understanding of DPA and PCI legislation and ability to apply this understanding to project reviews.
- Ability to listen to and understand business requirements, working through solutions to ensure the business can proceed in a secure nature.
- Specialist knowledge and understanding of enterprise security tools and technologies e.g. Microsoft OMS/EMS, Cisco ISE/Umbrella, Azure and AWS cloud security controls, Windows 10, etc…
- Knowledge of POS systems.
- ISEB Data protection.
To apply for the role please send your CV to Mary.Worthington@sandersonplc.com. Or for more information call Mary on 01179145273.