We are currently looking for an individual, who will be based at the Leicestershire Constabulary. This individual will need to be confident and possess extremely strong communication skills.
This will be to take on the role as a ‘Field Officer’ within the Policing/Law Enforcement environment.
In this role our candidate will be responsible for:-
- Fitting tags, tags on offenders
- Dealing with any breaches or any queries
- Welfare Checks, making sure that the addresses of the offenders are correct
- General administrative duties
- Attend court if required
- Additional duties or meetings as required by supervisors or managers, commensurate to the role.
- Pro-actively seek cases where the GPS would be a suitable suggestion for failed remand cases
- Maintain accurate records of all subjects
You will be required to be travel out to the offender’s addresses, using police vehicle and for this will have a basic driving test to ensure you drive safely.
Shifts (Between 08:00 – 22:00)
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Intelligence jobs in Leicester
- £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Policing jobs in Leicester
- £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Public Sector jobs in Leicester
- £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Security jobs in Leicester
- £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Investigation jobs in Leicester