Lead Project Planner (SC Cleared)
(Project Planner,Senior Planner,Training,Mentoring,Coaching,Project Controls,Primavera, P6,EVM,SC Cleared) £450 - 500 day. My client has a number of Project Planner opportunities available for a large defence organisation based in the South West. Initial contract length is 3 months with extensions likely, the client is ideally looking for candidates with very strong training, mentoring and coaching experience. You should be the "go to" planner for junior members of project staff.
Ideally, as a Project Planner you will have recent and relevant experience within the defence sector. We’re keen to partner with those who have experience across;
- Project planning and controls within major defence projects or programmes
- Earned value management
- Primevera P6
- MS Project and/or EPM experience (not essential)
Typical duties and responsibilities will include:
- Direct reporting to the project services manager and supporting them in their duties
- Integrating the work pack estimates from the preparations team into the overall project plan
- Coordinating with work site teams regarding change control and reporting
- Tracking of scope changes
- Coordinating with inter-department leads for measuring progress to achieve accurate reporting results
- Reporting of earned value, highlighting trends and forecasting costs
- Generation and presentation of project reports
- Analysis of schedule variations
- Ensuring expenditure is tracked and reported
- Efficiently communicating progress to stakeholders
- Identifying and reporting risks of delivery
Please Note Due to the nature and location of the role, candidates are required to hold a valid and active SC Security Clearance, or must be willing to go through the vetting process.
For further information on the role, salary or if you have any questions at all, please contact Luke Passmore at RT Consulting.